Trash Mash-Up relies on support from the community to inspire people to see each other and our environment in a new way through their workshops and performances. Each gift is important and makes a difference in their success.
CounterPulse is Trash Mash-Up’s fiscal sponsor. CounterPulse offers individuals the opportunity to support Trash Mash-Up with online donations.
Follow the link below and enter “Trash Mash-Up” in the field “Designation”. Click Here to make a fully tax-deductible donation using your credit card or PayPal.
Checks can also be received and should be written to our fiscal sponsor, CounterPulse with Trash Mash-Up in the memo line.
Kindly send us a check to:
Trash Mash-Up c/o Bridget McCracken, 1345 Turk Street #213, San Francisco, CA 94115
Trash Mash-Up wants you to be involved. Email for more info, firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate Your Trash
TMU would like to involve you in this new urban tradition. Please clean and dry before we receive them. We are looking to collect:
• Unused nylons (we run into these at garage sales)
• Yarn scraps of any color
• Plastic bags (both shopping bag and from frozen foods)
• Mylar Balloons
• Wrapping Paper, Ribbon and Tissue Paper
• Compact Discs and double LP with the records
• Twist Ties
• Aseptic Tetra Pak food containers (soy milk boxes) , click here for a pdf on how to cut and clean an Aseptic Tetra Pak container